Residents of the Nenets Okrug who study at secondary vocational schools and universities can apply for it. About it reports Department of Education, Culture and Sports of the Nenets Autonomous Okrug
Photo: Alexandra Berg/nao24.ru
The payment will be assigned only if the student passes the exams for two semesters with excellent marks.
— Student support in the district is at a high level. A one-time scholarship from the district budget is a good incentive to study with excellent marks. Students who have passed the exams for two semesters of the 2022-2023 academic year with straight marks can collect the necessary package of documents to receive a one-time monetary incentive for successful studies,” said Elena Khabarova, deputy director of the Nenets Regional Center for Educational Development.
Excellent students receiving secondary vocational education will receive an incentive of 10,800 rubles, and students studying in higher educational institutions – 13,500 rubles.
To apply for a scholarship, you must provide the following package of documents:
• a statement indicating the method of payment of special monetary incentives (through credit organizations or federal postal organizations);
• a certified copy of the passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
• a certificate from an educational organization confirming the status of a person (student);
• a copy of the document on the results of examination sessions, certified by the educational organization (for 2 semesters, including internship);
• a copy of the document confirming graduation from an educational organization located on the territory of the Nenets Autonomous Okrug (from the school where he graduated);
• certified copies of TIN and SNILS;
• bank details where to transfer the scholarship;
• a certified copy of the secondary education certificate along with the insert.
Documents are submitted to the Nenets Regional Center for Educational Development, which is located at: Vyucheyskogo Street, building 14, ground floor. The necessary information can be found by calling 8(81853)2-18-98.
It should be noted that in 2022, 36 students of secondary vocational education and universities received incentives for excellent academic achievements.