Anyone can vaccinate their pet against rabies; the procedure is free for animal owners.
Photo: Alexandra Berg/nao24.ru
How reports Department of Internal Control and Supervision of the Nenets Autonomous Okrug, free vaccination of animals against rabies will take place on September 30 in Naryan-Mar and the village of Iskateley.
The campaign events are planned at animal walking areas at the following addresses.
• 09.00–10.00, walking area on Rybnikov Street;
• 10.30–11.30, walking area at the intersection of Pionerskaya and Shvetsova streets;
• 12.00–13.00, area of house No. 5 on the street named after. 60th anniversary of October.
• 14.30–15.30, area of house No. 3 on Kalmykova Street;
• 16.00–17.00, area of building No. 18 on Neftyanikov Street.
To the owners recommend deworm animals 10 days before vaccination. You must have your pet’s veterinary passport with you.
You can obtain more information from the Department of Internal Control and Supervision – 8 (81853) 2-12-73, as well as from the Animal Disease Control Station – 8 (81853) 2-30-28, 8 (81853) 2-30-25.