From July 23 to August 12, as part of the project, schoolchildren will take excursions to the House-Museum of Nikolai Slavyanov and the Open Air Museum of Military Equipment, the Khokhlovka Architectural Ethnographic Museum, and visit the production site of the leading enterprise in the Russian space industry “Proton-PN” and a local confectionery factory. Participants in the Perm Vacations will enjoy interactive master classes and quests, getting to know the cultural and historical heritage, the best enterprises and innovative schools of the city of Perm, as well as meeting interesting people.
- 12 hours ago - Sánchez discusses with Zelensky the progress towards Ukraine’s incorporation into the EU - 0 Comment
- 16 hours ago - Africa suffers from an unprecedented global food crisis - 0 Comment
- 20 hours ago - The Israeli offensive intensifies after two months of war in Gaza - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Borrell asks the Security Council to support Guterres’ call for a ceasefire in Gaza - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - A shooting at a Las Vegas university leaves "multiple victims"according to the police - 0 Comment