Acceptance of applications for a grant competition for organizing the activities of territorial public self-governments of the city started today, October 5
Photo: Ekaterina Ester/nao24.ru
How reports press service of the mayor’s office, TPS registered as a legal entity can participate in the competition. You can get up to 150 thousand rubles.
Support funds are provided to reimburse expenses actually incurred, as well as those planned during the calendar year:
– for rent for the use of non-residential premises;
– for utility payments for the use of non-residential premises;
– for the costs of communication services;
– for the purchase and delivery of property;
– for the purchase of office supplies;
– for cadastral work;
– for the purchase of household goods;
– expenses for maintaining and servicing a bank account;
– for information services;
– for the costs of repairing organizational equipment (office equipment);
– to pay for work (services) related to the statutory activities of the TPS;
– for expenses associated with state registration of TOS;
– for expenses associated with maintaining TOS accounting records, submitting TOS accounting and tax reporting;
– for expenses associated with travel (by air – in an economy class cabin, by rail – in a compartment carriage of a fast branded train) and accommodation in case of travel outside the city of Naryan-Mar in order to participate in forums (conferences, congresses, training seminars) .
To participate in the competition, you must submit an application to the mayor’s office by mail or at the address: Naryan-Mar, st. Lenina, 12, office. No. 5. Application hours: from 8:30 to 17:30, break from 12:30 to 13:30, except Saturday and Sunday.
The requirements for participants and the list of documents can be found in the attached file. For questions regarding the preparation of applications for participation in the competition, you can get advice by calling 4-21-56.
Applications for the competition are accepted until November 6. The winners of the competition will be determined on November 20, 2023.