Applications will be accepted until October 16
Photo: Ekaterina Ester/nao24.ru
The training will take place from October 23 to November 27 (144 academic hours). This is the last enrollment for professional courses this year, reported on the page of the regional branch of the Russian Red Cross VKontakte.
Enrollment in courses is open to the following programs: “Junior Nursing Nurse”, “Social Worker” and “Nurse”. The following can learn a new specialty for free:
• members of large families;
• low-income families, if the average per capita income is below the subsistence level;
• single parent of a child under three years old;
• orphans and children left without parental care, as well as persons from among the children left without parental care;
• disabled children, disabled people of groups I and II;
• citizens under the age of 20 who have only one disabled parent of group I or II, if the average per capita family income is below the subsistence level;
• parents of disabled children;
• family members of military personnel who died while performing their military service duties or who died as a result of injury.
A more detailed list of beneficiaries by link.
Course participants need to register on the platform by link and send scans of documents (SNILS, passport, education document and benefit confirmation) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The correspondence part of the training will be held on the platform of the Red Cross Academy from October 23 to November 14. The face-to-face part (practical) and the exam will be held at the Training Center of the Nenets Regional Branch of the Red Cross from November 15 to 27.
Based on the results of the training, participants will receive a certificate of position as a state employee, with which they can begin working in a new profession.
All questions can be asked in the group Russian Red Cross on the social network VKontakte.