As a result, 3 people died and 7 people were injured. About it reports press service of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia for the Nenets Autonomous Okrug
Photo: Ekaterina Ester/nao24.ru
Since the beginning of the year, 111 fires have been recorded in the region, for the same period last year – 128 fires
On Sunday, October 8, at night, firefighters responded to a report of heavy smoke in the entrance and a burning smell in an apartment building on Lenin Street. Upon arrival at the scene, it was established that a mobile phone had melted in one of the apartments, resulting in a short circuit, which was promptly eliminated by firefighters.
The Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations reminds:
- do not charge your mobile phone and other gadgets unattended or at night near the bed or under the pillow
- charge your phone during the day when someone is near the device
- Use only a charger recommended by the manufacturer
— If an electrical appliance catches fire, you must first turn off the power and cover it with a thick cloth. Extinguish only with a fire extinguisher,” explained employees of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia for the Nenets Autonomous Okrug.